Strange test, does not seem right

The word “Abstraction” does not appear in the input that failed… Yet somehow it was in the test result and my result.

Also, although they look completely the same to me, the test result and my result for some reason evaluated to be different…

See below:

Your program’s output doesn’t match the expected output. You can try testing your code with custom input and try putting debug statements in your code.

Your submission failed for the following input:
She always speaks to him in a loud voice
Hurry
The body may perhaps compensates for the loss of a true metaphysics
Everyone was busy so I went to the movie alone
Please wait outside of the house
The lake is a long way from here
Last Friday in three weeks time I saw a spotted striped blue worm shake hands with a legless lizard
She was too short to see over the fence
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
The book is in front of the table
The river stole the gods
I often see the time or on clocks
Sometimes it is better to just walk away from things and go back to them later when youre in a better frame of mind
I will never be this young again Ever Oh damn I just got older
Cats are good pets for they are clean and are not noisy
There was no ice cream in the freezer nor did they have money to go to the store
Joe made the sugar cookies Susan decorated them
She works two jobs to make ends meet at least that was her reason for not having time to join us
The stranger officiates the meal

This content will be copied in input file as it is

Your function returned the following :
1 Abstraction Africa Asia Bunny Cats Check Christmas Dont Easter Eaters English Ever Everyone Fairy How Hurry Id Ill Is Italy Its Japanese Joe June Last Let Lets Malls Maple Mary Mum My Nancy Oh People Please Popcorn Purple Rock Should SixtyFour Someone Sundays Susan Syrup They Tom Tooth Two Wednesday What When Where Wow Writing Yeah about above adventure advised after again ago alive alone always amount an anyway apple appreciated approaches arrived asked asking ass attendance authority babies baggage been best bird blog body bold borrowed bread broken brown busy buttered by calories camel caramel cheat checked cheese chocolate clean clear clocks coherent colors combined combining comes coming compensates completely conditions consumption cookies cool couldnt counting country cows crashing cream currently damn dark decorated dentist dessert detailed diary discovered dog doll donation donkey door drive each early eat eating either else ended ends environment everyone everything excitin

The expected returned value :
1 Abstraction Africa Asia Bunny Cats Check Christmas Dont Easter Eaters English Ever Everyone Fairy How Hurry Id Ill Is Italy Its Japanese Joe June Last Let Lets Malls Maple Mary Mum My Nancy Oh People Please Popcorn Purple Rock Should SixtyFour Someone Sundays Susan Syrup They Tom Tooth Two Wednesday What When Where Wow Writing Yeah about above adventure advised after again ago alive alone always amount an anyway apple appreciated approaches arrived asked asking ass attendance authority babies baggage been best bird blog body bold borrowed bread broken brown busy buttered by calories camel caramel cheat checked cheese chocolate clean clear clocks coherent colors combined combining comes coming compensates completely conditions consumption cookies cool couldnt counting country cows crashing cream currently damn dark decorated dentist dessert detailed diary discovered dog doll donation donkey door drive each early eat eating either else ended ends environment everyone everything excitin
Run as custom input

Only the part of the input is shown

Happened to me as well. I checked for white spaces but they are exactly the same. It could be that they are only showing part of output generated for both solutions. But in that case, there is no way of knowing the problem with the code.

I finally figured it out. Well for my case, I was making a stupid mistake of mismatching the last word if it has a new frequency.
So in my code,

1 code hello
2 world

So in my code, the last 2 world wouldn’t get matched.

Would you Please help me understand what does it mean?

Need help , same problem.

having the same issue,checked the output with cmp and they are both same, Need Help

If your output appears to match.

Try:

• Sorting each line lexicographically
  • trim the trailing space

I assure you it works. The error messages are confusing and incomplete (note there’s no “Abstraction” whatsoever). It’s really just a wrong line order in the output (I’ve just added sort -n in the end and it worked).