Wrong Test case and expected output

The test case :
A : [ “abbbaabbbabbbbabababbbbbbbaabaaabbaaababbabbabbaababbbaaabbabaabbaabbabbbbbababbbababbbbaabababba”, “abaaabbbabaaabbbbabaabbabaaaababbbbabbbaaaabaababbbbaaaabbbaaaabaabbaaabbaabaaabbabbaaaababbabbaa”, “babbabbaaabbbbabaaaabaabaabbbabaabaaabbbbbbabbabababbbabaabaabbaabaabaabbaabbbabaabbbabaaaabbbbab”, “bbbabaaabaaaaabaabaaaaaaabbabaaaabbababbabbabbaabbabaaabaabbbabbaabaabaabaaaabbabbabaaababbaababb”, “abbbbbbbbbbbbabaabbbbabababaabaabbbababbabbabaaaabaabbabbaaabbaaaabbaabbbbbaaaabaaaaababababaabab”, “aabbbbaaabbaabbbbabbbbbaabbababbbbababbbabaabbbbbbababaaaabbbabaabbbbabbbababbbaaabbabaaaabaaaaba”, “abbaaababbbabbbbabababbbababbbaaaaabbbbbbaaaabbaaabbbbbbabbabbabbaabbbbaabaabbababbbaabbbaababbaa”, “aabaaabaaaaaabbbbaabbabaaaabbaababaaabbabbaaaaababaaabaabbbabbababaabababbaabaababbaabbabbbaaabbb” ]
is expected to have output as :
[1 ] [2 ] [3 5 ] [4 ] [6 ] [7 ] [8 ]

I have tried many approaches and all the solutions provided in the solutions as well… the output is : [1 ] [2 ] [3 ] [4 ] [6 ] [7 ] [8 ]
Thanks to this bug… I lost all my score for this problem… :unamused:

I am also stuck for this test case.

Return those elements in single pair also who doesn’t have any anagrams in the given tuple

In this case you won’t pass the other test cases. :disappointed: